CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

All About Me



My name is Elizabeth. I am 9 years old and I live in Brodheadsville, PA. Say that twise..... hehehehe...... I am curently attending school, by the way 3rd grade. My teachers name is Mr.P he is a great teacher. My favorite subject is Art. My least favorite is spelling.
I have 3 brothers and 2 sister. They are fun sometimes and sometimes they are anoying.....I hate it when they get into my stuff. I do like it when we all play nice together. We like to play outside alot, now that the weather is nice. My Daddy works alot and my Mommy stays home with us.
Well I have to go to bed now so I will write more tommorow.............;)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Elizabeth you are such a wonderful young lady. You are so pretty. Lizy always take time to pray and read the bible every night or day. It will help you now and in your future. I love you so much. I cant wait to see you.

Love
Auntiegecaca(jeska)

Kari Morgan said...

Hi Lizziehead I miss you and LOVE you!!!

Vera said...

hey lizzy, you got a blog before me! when i saw yours i had to get one too! proud of you! you are such a creative, smart, and beautiful young girl! i cant believe how fast you have grown!Keep up the good work in school! Always remeber to keep God first in your life and let his light shine through you!

love you always!!!

auntie yeya (verachka)

Kari Morgan said...

Hi Liz!
I LOVE your blog I saved those pics of me and you on my computer! I miss you and cant wait to see you again!!! Make sure you check out my blog! Love you lots!
Always,
Elise